Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I have been given a Versatile Blogger Award by Aviya Glass - Thank you Terry!


The idea is to follow a few requests and then pass the award on.

1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the reward
2. Share seven random things about yourself..... 7 why not 2!
3. Award seven recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won.

7 Random things about me...

1. I'm tongue tied.. literally
2. Favourite food is pasta
3. I love the KINGS OF LEON!!
4. I can write forwards with my right hand and backwards with my left hand (mirrored) at the same time... cool party trick although people just think I'm a freak.
4. I'm a registered nurse but only work 1 day a week.
5. My first love is my husband who I've been with since I was 19...ahhhh
6. I often crave pickled onion monster munch!
7. I loving reading (ran out of interesting things to say!)

I would like to nominate the following..

No comments:

Post a Comment