Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

June Vintaj Order

It's my favourite time of the month, supply ordering! I've just placed my latest Vintaj Natural Brass order and will be adding a few new items to my shop.

Thought I'd introduce some new chain, currently the most popular is the Etched Cable chain but I thought I'd try something new with the Rollo chain


Also have some smooth saucer beads that a customer asked for but have a few that I've been experimenting with myself and they are really nice next to your beads or in clusters.

24 x 11mm hook which I think will be handy and will go with most of the toggle clasps

And I thought I'd test these 1/4" Nail rivets out too, they can be used to create multi-dimensional pendants by riveting metal, leather etc together. 
You will need a punch or drill to create a small 1.6mm hole into your pieces then using a hammer you can rivet charms, flattened bead caps and more onto altered blanks for a unique layered look -you could then try a bit of stamping, something I have yet to try! I love this bracelet made by Jess Italia Lincoln at Vintaj, she used the nail rivets to layer the cute man in the moon charm to an altered blank. Make your own using the Vintaj product gallery

I'm a little bit disappointed though as Vintaj are out of stock of the Flying East Bird Connectors, they always sell out of my shop fast! 



Also stocking up on the Flourish Bead Caps and Filigree Butterflies which are my two favourite items.


I'm hoping the order arrives before the beginning of next month so I can include everything in next months business birthday promotional offers! Watch this space..






1 comment:

  1. Ooh, exciting! Looking forward to those beads and the rollo chain especially x

    ReplyDelete