Pages

Saturday 31 July 2010

1st Week in Business

I officially launched my beads and findings supply side to my business on Monday and so far I have had four orders, which isn't too bad in my opinion! Sold a few Vintaj Natural Brass items and the customer was really pleased with them and will be coming back for more! 

I am already out of stock of these gorgeous flourish petal bead caps, which open up and look beautiful wrapped around beads, or objects!



At the moment I have a wider selection of findings then I do beads but eventually I'd like to cater for everyone and stock all the popular beads on the market, especially Swarovski crystal. 

I'm going to start working on my kit boxes and project ideas soon, need to get all these ideas in my head into action so theres more on the website for everyone to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment