Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2010

New Venture with Beads & Findings

For the last few weeks I have been working hard on starting a beads and findings supply side to my jewellery making business. It look alot of research and a good business plan but I think I have found a little niche in the huge market!


Recently I have been using antique copper for my jewellery making and have found it slightly difficult to find a supplier who sells a good range at a decent cost so I end up buying bits and pieces all over the place. Because of this I decided it might be a good idea to stock and supply it all myself! After a bit of research I found a beautiful website called Vintaj Natural Brass Co who design and make eco friendly jewellery findings and embellishments in the USA, they also sell wholesale so I applied and was accepted to buy from them! I really can't wait to receive my package from them.


While waiting for my Vintaj and other big wholesale order I have been working on my website to turn it into a online mail order shop, it's been coming along nicely but there is still lots to do.






I have also set up a subscription newsletter which I am going to send out once a month with all my new products featured and any promotional codes or sales I'll be doing. If you would like to be one of the first to find out when my site is to be launched and receive my launch party promotional code then please sign up to my newsletter below!









join our mailing list
* indicates required


1 comment:

  1. Lois, I'm really excited for you and your new venture. The new beads and findings sound divine. Looking forward to a look at them. x

    ReplyDelete