Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

It's All About the Antiqued Metal

It wasn't until I started supplying findings that I really became a fan of antiqued metal findings. I guess it was because they are not as widely available and I didn't come across them that often, but now I have so much and can't get enough!

My best seller is definitely the antiqued brass, it has such a warm colour..


I've recently discovered antiqued copper, it has a shiner, brighter look but also a lovely colour, will look stunning with all different colour beads..


Then of course theres antiqued silver which gives a beautiful aged look to your jewellery..




All above findings are available on my website www.beadsandmorebylois.co.uk or in my eBay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Beads-and-More-Jewellery-Findings?_rdc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment