Pages

Thursday 4 March 2010

My own Treasury

I keep seeing on twitter and elsewhere about people's treasurys on Etsy and I love looking at them, but as I'm not a member on Etsy and prefer to shop and sell on Misi and Folksy, I thought I'd blog about my own treasury instead... I'll have to think of a new name for it also...... um any ideas??

I love handmade crafts and there is sooooooooo much talent out there, I have way too many 'favourites' and 'heart sellers' on Misi and Folksy! I will be adding links with my treasury photos. It's all abit of free advertising for the sellers really and I'm not asking for anything in return, I just love searching through all the handmade gifts out there :) If you would like to be featured it one of my treasuries you can email me at info@beadsandmorebylois.co.uk

Well here is my first treasury (I'll keep calling it that for now!) I have named it.....

A Touch of Gold



Starting from top left to right:


Middle left to right:


Bottom left to right:


Frippery brooch Pin No. 24 by CocoAngelRose


Hope you all enjoyed my treasury, I'd be interested in reading what you all think?
Thank you
:)

6 comments:

  1. wonderful treasury! we love gold:)
    thank you so much for including our baby booties in your loely blog!
    all our best,
    FunkyShapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right - so many gorgeous things to look at on all of these sites. Thanks so much for choosing one of my designs for your treasury!

    Best wishes
    cocoangelrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lois, thank you SO much for including my Midas Touch soap in your fantastic treasury! I think this is a great idea... I'm going to work on something similar for my blog too. The more networking we can do as craft makers, the more the message about our products gets "out there". Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how youve created your own handmade treasury! Theres a gorgeous selection of work there, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back here and on twitter! Check me out there too! momtosprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete