Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

Thursday is Treasury Day!

Welcome to my own version of Etsy's Treasuries! I really enjoy putting them together, this is week 3 already.

Some of you may have noticed a trend with them - they each feature a soap from Soaperstar! Celine from Soaperstar designs and handcrafts all her soaps and I find them all so stunning and as I've tried and tested a couple of them; I know they truely are wonderful so she always deserves a spot in my treasuries!

This week I have also featured one of my own designs as they match well with everything.

Hints of Blue and a Splash of Gold


Top Left to Right

Arctic Sunset Earrings by ME! - Beads & More by Lois
Heat Treated Copper Bird on a Wire Cuff by annamcdade
Dragon Sculpture by Poly Beads

Middle Left to Right

Blue & Gold Resin Heart Ring by Just K Jewellery
Rain Shower by Soaperstar
Ceramic Blue & Gold Necklace by JocaleDesign

Bottom Left to Right

Brown, Gold, Blueprint AB44 by Anne's Bags
Blue and Gold Chunky Beads Bracelet by magpies
Blue Ceramic Clock by Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics
Flower Brooch by greanbea
Unique hand-made Fused Glass Bowl by David Stephens Glass Art


Hope you all enjoyed this weeks treasury?

5 comments:

  1. thank you for including me - smiling, very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great selection of items, thank you for featuring my clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh Lois!!!! I'm utterly chuffed, thank you yet again! I'm so glad that you love my work.. and you should include more of your own work too hon, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's such a sweet idea, love the selections :)

    ReplyDelete