Pages

Monday 20 July 2009

Made lots of new jewellery!

Well I've been a busy bee in the evenings make more stock and experimenting with new designs, I've tried a couple of new techniques, this picture of a bracelet I made which I found quite hard at first but once got the hang of it was really impressed and thought it was soooo pretty... 


I've also been experimenting with making little charms in-between the bracelet links, to give it an extra bit of sparkle...


And these are my favourite earrings I have made so far, tempted to keep them for myself..


I'm certain I have enough stock for the jewellery party now and for the time being I'm still putting everything on my website and some bits on ArtFire to sell.

It's my birthday tomorrow, I'm 26!! Theres nothing I really need so told my Mum to get me some jewellery making items and she is going to pay for me to go on a jewellery making course to learn more! Only thing is it starts end of September and runs for 10 weeks, our baby is due end of October so won't be able to start on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment