Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Clearance Sale

I've been contemplating a while now whether to just sell the findings on my website, I love beads but always buy too many for myself but for a business I've discovered that sourcing and buying findings to sell is much more fun and by just buying the findings I'll have more money to spend on them, hooray! I'm still going to buy and sell the Swarovski crystal though as they are my favourite and I need a bit of sparkle on the website.



So as part of the my 1st Business Birthday coming up this month I have put ALL of my beads on sale and put them in a large clearance section where there is also lots of plated findings, pandora beads and metal beads, great prices while stocks last!

Come and grab a bargain! www.beadsandmorebylois.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment