Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

First Fair of the Year

On Friday I had my first fair of the year, it was a ladies pamper evening at a local school and it went really well! I was slightly apprehensive at first as there were 3 other people selling jewellery but only mine was handmade which I feel is sometimes an advantage!

I forgot to take pictures which is a shame! But here are some pictures of a couple of items that I sold. The first one I was sad to see go as it is my favourite - really going to have to make one for myself but it takes hours and hours!!


The lady who bought this really loved it and it matched a ring she already had.

My stretchy bracelets were quite popular I sold these two


 

And this Swarovski charm bracelet



I also sold a ring, a couple of pairs of earrings, a few packs of beads and this pendant



I make a few pendants that I sell without necklaces, that way people can put them on whatever they like, even on to keyrings if they prefer!

My next fair is on the 14th May at The Holiday Inn over at Basildon Festival Leisure Park in Basildon which is hosted by The Rotary Club of Basildon Concord in aid of Breast Cancer Haven.

More details are on my website: http://www.beadsandmorebylois.co.uk/page14.htm

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just love your jewellery.....especially the swarovski charm bracelet and the pendant, really feminine pieces ;o)

    ReplyDelete