Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Nearly Christmas!!!

Hi everyone,


I cant believe it's nearly Christmas! I've only got a couple more presents to buy. I stuck to my word and bought lots of handcrafted presents this year from MISI and will definitely be doing it from now on. One of my faves have been these handmade soya candles, they smell delicious! 





These were made to order by The Pink Fairy Cake http://www.misi.co.uk/product_desc.php?user_id=12445


I'm giving one to my Mum, sister, cousin and friend.


I bought this for my sister, he's called Punkee Zee and she is going to love him, luckily she doesn't read this blog or I've just given away two of her presents!






This was made by Hennie's NimbleNeedles, also on MISI.


Ive only bought one for myself so far and can't bare to give it up because it is soooo scrummy, check this out






It really smells like chocolate and you have to force yourself not to nibble on it! I'm certainly keeping it out of sight from my toddler! You can buy one for yourself or other fabulous soaps from www.soaperstar.com


My friend who made the above soap also writes a fab blog, her last one was what inspired me to write this and tell you about the talented crafty people Ive bought from this year, it's about promoting them and the lovely things they make by doing a random act of kindness. Please read her blog and maybe you could join in and do something random for someone today?


1 comment:

  1. Oh Lois, thank you so much! For the lovely compliments on the soap (glad you like it but please don't eat it!) and for the blog post.. and you have achieved your random act of kindness today day!! Yay! I'm going to link this to my blog too... thanks!

    Celine@Soaperstar

    ReplyDelete