Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

Looking forward to the New Year!

I love New Year, always feels like a fresh start for anything that has gone wrong the year before and New Years Day is also the day my husband and I got together, 7 years ago! Will be looking forward to our first wedding anniversary in May, ahhhhhh.


After my HUGE SALE that I will be launching on 1st Jan, some items up to 75% off!!! I'll be creating a new website, will still be keeping the same web address though www.beadsandmorebylois.co.uk


All of my jewellery will be in the sale, including this fab bracelet...





Was £15.00
Will be selling for £12


This necklace






Was £15.00
Will be £11.00


These earrings






Was £8.00
Will be £6


Even this ring!






Was £12.00
Will be £9!!


Bookmark my website and make sure you visit the sale for a great bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment