Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

A whole year.... really??

I knew it had been a long time since I blogged but a whole year!!! How time flies... I must admit it has been a busy year, the beginning of this year I launched my new website and have since been building my inventory with lots of lovely findings, beads and tools. If I'm not packing orders I'm trying to pre-pack all the items ready for packing = lots of packing!

The last month I have been trying to push my business forward, have started advertising in Beads & Beyond magazine and from October you'll see me popping up in Make Jewellery magazine. Then I thought what better way to get out there is to start my blog up again and let everyone know about all the goodies I find each month.

I have lots of ideas swimming around my head and once my eldest starts school this September I'm hoping I'll have more time to start them. I've always wanted to make and supply kits, I'm really hoping I can do this myself but if not I'm going to search for a designer out there to help me, anyone interested in becoming my designer please let me know!

My business has really grown over the last year and I'm extremely proud as it's run by me alone, at home, with two kiddies, I quite often wish there were more hours in the day but I love what I'm doing and hope all my customers out there continue to be please with my service.

Many Thanks!

Lois :)

No comments:

Post a Comment