Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Some Stretchies for the Fair

I have been busy making some jewellery for the fairs I have over the next few months. Chunky colourful jewellery seems in fashion at the moment so I thought I'd make some chunky, funky bangles which are usually quite popular.


I made this one with chunky square glass beads which I usually save for glass charms but they are just so bright and cheerful that I thought I'd use them for a stretch bangle.





Also loving these stretchy mix beaded bracelets at the minute, they are great because you can wear just one or all four and they have the summer look about them!
      

So this Friday I am at a Pamper Evening at Great Berry Primary School in Langdon Hills, Essex.
Starts at 7pm, maybe see you there!



1 comment:

  1. Oh these are lovely Lois - very summery indeed! I can see these selling really well. xx

    ReplyDelete